CoLink® View MTP and Lapidus Plates
Transverse Lag Screw through the plate eliminates the need for an independent cross-joint compression screw.
UNIQUE, SEE-THROUGH PLATING
CoLink® View Plates
Dynamic, Transverse Compression
Additional features include:
- X-ray Transparent PEEK Hub to View the Fusion Site
- Low Profile
- Anatomic Design
- Type II Anodized
- Plates and Screws OR Ready, Delivered Sterile
Available in MTP and Lapidus Plates
The MTP Plates are indication specific and designed to achieve fixation and compression during first MTP joint fusion surgery.
- 5 and 6-Hole options are available in left and right configurations with PEEK Transverse Compression
Lapidus Plates are indication specific and designed for use in fusion surgeries of the first TMT joint.
- Standard and +1mm step options are available in left and right configurations
Generated by Transverse Lag Screw Across Fusion Site
Dynamic Transverse Compression
Use of the 3.5mm Transverse Lag Screw provides mechanical compression across the fusion site. The enhanced 3.5mm CoLink® Transverse Lag Screw produces ideal bone purchase, pullout strength and improved holding power.
The CoLink® View Plating System features an x-ray transparent PEEK hub which allows visibility of the fusion site.
CoLink® View Compression Inserts
The CoLink® View transparent PEEK hub provides efficient cross joint compression via a Transverse Lag Screw. The low profile anatomic design provides mechanical compression across the fusion site to stimulate bone fusion. An alternate Titanium Compression Slot design offers a traditional compression ramp effect to achieve mechanical compression.
Sterile, OR Ready
- Implants (Plates and Screws) are individually packaged in sterile boxes or tubes for OR efficiency and economy.
- The Screws exterior tube releases the sterile interior sleeve with the subsequent sterile Implant on the holder and ready for surgery.
- The color-coded package label identifies the implant type, style, configuration and length.
The Implant package includes Unique Device Identification labeling on a series of self-adhesive labels for convenient and comprehensive implant traceability for hospital and patient records.