Unique Thread / Head Design Creates Compressive StabilitySM
Available in 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 & 6.7mm Dia.
- Dual Lead Threads
- Differential Pitch Compression
- Head Facilitates Ease of Removal
Most Significant Screw Innovation in 25 Years
- Proximal Threads / Head designed for Compressive Stability
- Dual Lead Threads for fast insertion
- Differential pitch compression
- Low-profile head can be countersunk
- Insertion feel of a traditional headed screw
- Self-Tapping / Self-Drilling
- Easy removal if necessary
- Washers available for 3.0 through 6.7mm Screws
Reusable and Disposable Instrument Tray:
WIRE GUIDE WITHIN DRILL GUIDE
Wire Guides are inserted into the Drill Guides to place appropriate size K-wires, then removed prior to drilling. The Wire Guide Sleeve has a tapered body that will press fit into the Drill Guide with light manual pressure.
CANNULATED DRILL WITHIN DRILL GUIDE
Remove the Wire Guide Sleeve leaving the Drill Guide and K-wire in place. Drive the appropriate Cannulated Drill over the K-wire through the Drill Guide to the desired depth.
Screw depth is determined by measuring over the K-wire with the Depth Gauge tool (2 sizes included in the instrument tray).
Attach the corresponding-sized Torx driver shaft to the ratcheting handle to insert the cannulated CoLag Screws. Prep and add additional CoLag Screw as needed.