AlloAid® Dermal Matrix is sterilized human acellular dermis (ACD) processed to maintain the integrity of the biologic and structural components of the extracellular matrix.
- Dermal Allograft – the standard for regenerative medicine
- Minimizes inflammation, encourages vascularization and cell repopulation
- Sterile – gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6
- Epidermal layer has been removed, eliminating the need to provide side-specific placement
- Remodels naturally without the need for chemical crosslinking – avoids concerns of residual chemicals – preserves remodelability
- Shelf storage at ambient temperatures – no refrigeration required
- Prehydration – ready to use
Safety That Counts
AlloAid® DM Acellular Dermis is processed by state-of-the-art facilities that use cutting-edge technologies that enable us to process tissues using precise, standardized methods that ensure quality and consistency across products and services.
Representation of SAL (Sterility Assurance Level). Designates the occurrence of a living microorganism surviving the sterilization process. SAL of 10-6 designates that the possibility of finding an unsterile product will be 1 in a million. While other sterilization methods have also been shown to inactivate viruses, they can be detrimental to the biological and physical properties of allograft bone.